IGNORED

Mini 12V Tire Inflator Review

JerryMather

JerryMather

Worth reading if your in the market for one of THESE .

eddd suggested the Slime pump and after reading this review I ended up buying one too.

Afternoon Jerry

You sort of have to watch your slime pumps--

The metal piston Slime pumps are great & perform great for long fills of tires & air mattresses.

The plastic piston Slime pump will inflate an occasional low tire but that plastic piston could burn up if you tax it with longer pumping times.

Check out the Motopump Mini Pro. It's more than a Slime but it's sturdier & rated for longer run times. Everything is in the pump housing so there's no need for a separate case. About the same size as the Slime in its case.

Built by a rider for riders.

No affiliation except that I bought one :)

Check out the Motopump Mini Pro. It's more than a Slime but it's sturdier & rated for longer run times. Everything is in the pump housing so there's no need for a separate case. About the same size as the Slime in its case.

Built by a rider for riders.

No affiliation except that I bought one :)

I bought my bike from the owner and he's a stand up guy. Makes terrific products. No affiliation, although he's a good friend.

When I bought a Cycle Pump Adventure from Aerostich 10 years ago, there weren't many other choices. It's still going strong; the only problem I have had was when a lead pulled out of the shell for the BMW powerlet connector last year; easily fixed. The pump itself has moved a lot of air over the past decade. The metal case is scuffed, and the red cloth case that came with the pump is filthy, but everything still works flawlessly.

Archived