IGNORED

Re: Rick Mayer Seats

Skywagon

I can't reach them. Anybody have a real email address for Rick Mayer or perhaps a cell phone number. When I try to send email from their website it just won't go. When I try to call them I get a fax tone; When I try to fax them I get a memory full.....

Why are the seat guys so hard to reach. I gave up on Laam after supposedly having a production date of May 30. I've left voice mail after voice mail to Laam and no return.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Lot's of bad reviews on ADV for anything other than face to face for Rick.

My dealings were 100% face to face and didn't have any issues. I'm not 1800 miles away though.

cali_beemer

Strange, I have had no problem calling Seth several times. I just rode to him Saturday and had a seat made for my connie. I have called several times and no problem with an answer. Awesome guy to work with

20140607_172042_zpsb88ec836.jpg

Strange, I have had no problem calling Seth several times. I just rode to him Saturday and had a seat made for my connie. I have called several times and no problem with an answer. Awesome guy to work with

20140607_172042_zpsb88ec836.jpg

Nice looking seat. :thumbsup:

Dave_in_TX
I can't reach them. Anybody have a real email address for Rick Mayer or perhaps a cell phone number. When I try to send email from their website it just won't go. When I try to call them I get a fax tone; When I try to fax them I get a memory full.....

Why are the seat guys so hard to reach. I gave up on Laam after supposedly having a production date of May 30. I've left voice mail after voice mail to Laam and no return.

I'm surprised you had so much difficulty reaching Laam. My experience with Seth Laam was very good.

As other's have noted above. If this is your first Mayer seat, go with Bill Mayer instead. There are LOTS of complaints regarding Rick and is lack of quality customer service. I won't buy from Rick again. It's Bill Mayer or Russell going forward.

Archived