IGNORED

2013 RT and Navigator V and multi controller...

Over

So after having my RT for six months or so, I've had its first service, and at the same time bought a new BMW system 6 Evo helmet.

The bike came with a Navigator V, and do to the general rubbish service from my nearest dealer and the fact the first Navigator V spent almost three months waiting for a replacement, I didn't use the gadgets on the bike very much.

The supplying dealer only connected ONE of the two wires for the Navigator feed (have connected the second one now) but cannot get the multi controller to control the Navigator. Do I need to make any changes to either bike or Navigator?

The new helmet means I can have the radio on, or listen to voice prompts via Bluetooth and when the IPhone wire turns up later today, use my iphone for music as well.

Happy with the new lid and unhappy with nearest dealer, but traveling 200 miles each way to get a good service for the bike is worth it,

I'll ring the dealership who sold me the bike, but it normally takes at least four or five calls to get to service department, I'm not looking forward to it.

Archived