IGNORED

BMW farkles in Berlin Germany??

SK_in_AB

Hi all, I find myself on vacation in the EU - mad because I'm in a rented cage and theres obviously great riding here. :mad:

I'm going to be in Berlin in 2 days, and I tried to get on the BMW factory tour - sold out months in advance so 2nd best would be to visit a nice motorad shop - Can anyone provide a name/address of a shop that sells bmw or wunderlich or any other accessories? I can visit, drool over stuff, and maybe spend some undervalued C$ on a t shirt at least?

PS since I now have an F700 also an independent Adv tour type shope could be fun also.

thanks for any advise from those of you living in Deutchland, or who have been there recently

Guest Kakugo

The Touratech dealer in Berlin is Riller & Schnauk, Schlossstrasse 57 Berlin.

There are two Wunderlich dealers in Berlin. One in Spandau (2wheels4U, Askanierring 97) and the other in Berlin proper (Roewer, Rhinstrasse 54).

Thanks Kakugo, I will try these two on the way into Berlin today!

Unfortunately the BMW plant is on vacation all August so no tours are available - that was also on my list

S

Guest Kakugo
Thanks Kakugo, I will try these two on the way into Berlin today!

Unfortunately the BMW plant is on vacation all August so no tours are available - that was also on my list

S

You're welcome. :)

Archived