IGNORED

Autocom Air Bluetooth

bwr

I'm trying to imagine how I would get my hand/fingers in a proper position to find and use the buttons on the device ... and then imagine trying to do it in gloves :(

I'm trying to imagine how I would get my hand/fingers in a proper position to find and use the buttons on the device ... and then imagine trying to do it in gloves :(

:) It has a small button that you can stick on the outside edge of the helmet which operates many of the functions.

I managed to locate a copy of the instruction manual http://www.starcom1.eu/autocompdf/airinstuctions.pdf

I don't think that this is going to work for me. It only allows for basic phone and GPS connectivity. I don't think that I could use the BMW audio system with it. Half the functionality of the competition for twice the price.

IMO, Autocom blew this one.

That was my initial impression. The Schuberth SRC system is hard enough and that one has a dedicated hard panel built into the bottom padding roll and even then the buttons aren't easy to locate without starting at the front and counting backward. PITA

The Scala was somewhat like that too - I had to feel around & think about the controls to get the right one. The Sena I just tap the dial or spin it. When I'm on a bike I don't want to be distracted by trying to figure out how to make the volume go up/down or switch sources or whatever. I might as well be in a car texting :grin:

Archived