IGNORED

Opinions of FC Moto?

CVA-42

Has anyone done business with FC Moto? I believe they're in Germany and offer killer prices on a lot of their gear. For example, their price on a pair of Alpinestar boots I'm interested in is not much more than half of the best internet price in the U.S. and shipping is very reasonable. It's almost like - - what's the catch? Customer reviews on the internet are mixed but most are not recent.

My brother bought an Arai helmet off them.

After waiting for two weeks (it was listed as available) he dropped them a line and they replied "that particular model in that particular size" was on backorder and would be sent as soon as it was available. It arrived after a pretty long wait...

Needless to say we've never bought anything more off them. Professionalism is not their forte.

I have bought several things from them - two helmets and some gloves. I have had no problems and the prices are good - not super-low from a European perspective but still low enough to be cheaper after shipping than in the UK. I also have to pay VAT on the goods which those in the USA will not.

Andy

I have purchased several things from them, including my current Shuberth C3 helmet. Their prices are great and I have never had any negative issues.

Doug

Bought a Schuberth C3 and the SRC of them.

Took a fair while and their communication wasn't great, but all items arrived exactly as advertised and well packaged.

I also purchased a Schuberth from them, several years ago, before Schuberth returned to the USA and when buying across the pond was the only option. No issues. Watch the shipping costs -- the first helmet I purchased was too small, and it was cheaper/less hassle for me to sell it "as new" and take a small loss than to ship it back to Europe. The second C3 purchase to get the next larger size also went without a hitch.

Archived