IGNORED

RDL Sale 2014

kltk165

Took mine off and shipped it yesterday. Ordered Friday, production date is Monday the 13th. They must not be too busy, hopefully they will build it in a couple days. Hard to be without the RT! This is the first bike I didn't have a seat to put on it while one was off to Russell. It will be worth the wait.

Took mine off and shipped it yesterday. Ordered Friday, production date is Monday the 13th. They must not be too busy, hopefully they will build it in a couple days. Hard to be without the RT! This is the first bike I didn't have a seat to put on it while one was off to Russell. It will be worth the wait.

Isn't the next Monday the 13th in April 2015? Hopefully your production date is Monday the 10th!

Isn't the next Monday the 13th in April 2015? Hopefully your production date is Monday the 10th!

So I can't read a calender! Don't know where I came up with Monday to put in there! Too excited by getting a VERY quick build date compared to what I normally get from them.

I only noticed because my son's birtday is next week - Thursday the 13th :)

I assume you mean that's your build date - that's a super fast turnaround! (And, if the kid is any indication, the 13th of November is a great day to be born/built.)

I'm still running one of your prototype final drive minders by the way and still really enjoying checking and not seeing anything scary; I need to get a new o-ring for it, but other than that it's been perfect - thanks!

josh

Archived