IGNORED

Helite Airbag Protection Vests

ndstarkey

The popularity of Airbag protection for motorcyclists is growing quickly. Now, there is a product available that is simple to use, yet offers more protection than pricey electronic airbag systems. Helite's life-saving airbag vest has the fastest mechanical activation on the market today, and can be reset over and over again with only replacing the CO2 cartridge ($25). It weighs less than four pounds and can be worn on top of any riding jacket or race suit. This is a vest that can save your life, but won't impede your riding ability in any way. Helite is new to the U.S., now based out of Emeryville, CA, but has sold over 60,000 airbag vests around Europe. The crew at bmwsporttouring.com has been gracious enough to let me spread the word about the latest in rider protection and answer any questions you might have about the Helite airbag vest. Thank you for your time, and ride safe!

Mod Notes: Per the User Agreement this is a one time notification

Yeah, kinda figured it out. If you 'check' one, it doesn't automatically put it in the cart. Anyway, I got it

Is there anywhere to try them on for sizing? I am assuming they are Euro sized and it may make a big difference,

Thanks

Ray

Yeah, kinda figured it out. If you 'check' one, it doesn't automatically put it in the cart. Anyway, I got it

Is there anywhere to try them on for sizing? I am assuming they are Euro sized and it may make a big difference,

Thanks

Ray

There are a few dealerships in northern California that stock Helite, but thats all so far. We are hoping to have them into more dealerships soon. For sizing, I would recommend going a size up from your t-shirt size. Ex: Large t-shirt, order a XL. I hope this helps.

It's a fantastic product. Just FYI, Road Rider only has a demo vest in stock so you won't be able to try them on there. I'm hoping they will stock them soon, but they are dragging their feet...

Archived