IGNORED

Aerostitch Gear

Rougarou

Hey all, I've got a bead on a Roadcrafter jacket and overalls, both size 42L. The set is likely too big for me 68/185 (C-44/W-34/I-30), but what I'd like to know is if anyone is running that size and can give me their height/weight/inseam and how the suit fits. A little fluffy isn't so bad but I don't want to be floating around in the gear.

If it is coming from Aerostitch and it is the wrong size, they will exchange them for the correct size. But I am guessing that this is not the case and you are looking at used stitch.

If it is coming from Aerostitch and it is the wrong size, they will exchange them for the correct size. But I am guessing that this is not the case and you are looking at used stitch.

Ya, it's used.

Can't answer your specific question but, I be on my third Stich,

I wear a 46L sport coat,but for the Roadcrafter, I use 50's R,

a bit baggy when totally vented, but I need to get a polypro,fleese,heated liner under without constricting me, tryed 48's, nope-- I go two sizes larger for cold riding.

Nevermind, I did a re-measure and chest is 46, so looks like a no fit for me, those work-outs are working out. But if anyone wants to look into it, PM me and I'll hook you up with the link.

The description is as follows:

Size: Jacket: 42 L, sleeves 21". Overalls: 42 L, Inseam 34.5"

Condition:Good, There are signs of moderate use. On the left side there are abrasions, a small hole near the hem and on the right side there are two small holes.

Description: Padded on the hips, back, knees, elbows. Silver reflective fabric on the jacket and overalls. The overall straps are elastic and adjustable.

Archived