IGNORED

Ghettocam

Coinneach

I took Brünhilde's forward footpegs off, picked up some 1/4" spacers and a 1/4"-20 thumbscrew at Home Depot, and behold:

356650_600.jpg

$3 worth of parts, $50 camera, $10 4GB SD card. The results aren't as visually impressive as a Hero 4, but...

*shrug* It'll do.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Nice work. I'd suggest fastening a sheet of polycarbonate in front of it; if you don't, eventually a bug is going to smash into the lens, and you'll have a helluva time cleaning it out of all the machinery...

Great job! Those GoPro hotshots got nothin' on you...well maybe HD. Still, pretty cool.

The scenery looked mighty familiar, so then I checked your location. I was just down in Tempe last week picking up my two kids from school. Maybe not exact same area (couldn't make out street names), but I still scoured the whole video looking for the white mini-van with Colorado plates...HA!

Great job! Those GoPro hotshots got nothin' on you...well maybe HD. Still, pretty cool.

The scenery looked mighty familiar, so then I checked your location. I was just down in Tempe last week picking up my two kids from school. Maybe not exact same area (couldn't make out street names), but I still scoured the whole video looking for the white mini-van with Colorado plates...HA!

Hardy & Guadalupe -> Guad & Kyrene -> Grove Pkwy -> Elliot & Priest -> Elliot & 48th -> 48th & Guad -> Hardy & Guad.

Thanks for the warning, I'll check first before taking shots at any more snowbirds. :P

Hardy & Guadalupe -> Guad & Kyrene -> Grove Pkwy -> Elliot & Priest -> Elliot & 48th -> 48th & Guad -> Hardy & Guad.

Thanks for the warning, I'll check first before taking shots at any more snowbirds. :P

Well, we were close to you on Tuesday (Rural & Baseline), but for the most part, I think you were safe. Most of my duties were closer to the school, which I hope you avoid when you're on the scoot. Insanity rules the roads around campus.

I'm sure that (just like Denver) everyone in Phoenix is "from somewhere else". Plenty of evidence of growth every time I'm down there.

Archived