IGNORED

No Longer a Harley Rider But . . .

Dave Stephens

Dave Stephens

So I'm loving my new R1200RTWC and the Garmin V. Here's a tip on planning a trip. I used the Harley Ride Planner via the web and dumped it to my NAV V. The cool thing about the Ride Planner is you can easily drag and drop the route allowing you to create the ride as you wish.

So I'm loving my new R1200RTWC and the Garmin V. Here's a tip on planning a trip. I used the Harley Ride Planner via the web and dumped it to my NAV V. The cool thing about the Ride Planner is you can easily drag and drop the route allowing you to create the ride as you wish.

Can you give me some more info about this?

greiffster

Andy,

You can find the website with a quick google of Harley Ride Planner. It actually works very well. You can create an account to save your "rides". It works with Google Maps which most are familiar with. Add start and end destinations and it will plot you a route. You can grab and pull the route as desired. It's pretty easy. Save it and share it with your friends via email, or sync to your GPS(some), or export to .gpx file. A very functional little route planner.

Archived