IGNORED

Attaching a Cargo Net to the Top Case

BigTup

I'd like to be able to attach a Cargo Net to my top case. I need some method for the cargo net hooks to go into. I'm thinking of a 1/4" stainless bar supported by posts with holes that the bar goes thru, like a 'galley rail'. Any ideas?

I'd like to be able to attach a Cargo Net to my top case. I need some method for the cargo net hooks to go into. I'm thinking of a 1/4" stainless bar supported by posts with holes that the bar goes thru, like a 'galley rail'. Any ideas?

I put these on my top and side cases. Simple install, no leaking ever, cheap and not in the way when you don't need them. When I wanted to remove them from the cases I went to the hardware store and got rubber plugs that fit perfectly. Sealed up with no leaks. Sold the cases for top dollar when I sold the bike.

Bungie Buddies

Thanks Kathy for the Bungee Buddies. I put them on the top case, and I installed one under the seat so I could attach a Cargo Net on the passenger seat. One hook goes under the seat and one hook wraps around the grab bar. I tried to add a photo, but couldn't figure a way to reduce the size to make it work with the the forum system. So I have 2 cargo nets now just in case the need comes up (even guys go shopping sometimes!). I'm glad to add Wunderlich, and Twisted Throttle to my bookmarks.

Archived