IGNORED

Sena SMH10 & IPhone 5

Knobby10

Sena unit will not initiate phone calls. Updated the firmware, checked their site, surfed the web, no joy. Anyone have similar experience? Beyond that the unit functions normally.

Sena unit will not initiate phone calls. Updated the firmware, checked their site, surfed the web, no joy. Anyone have similar experience? Beyond that the unit functions normally.

How are you trying to initiate a call?

On my iPhone 6 and SMH-10, I press the "phone" button on the Sena and wait for Siri to make that familiar sound. I then just simply say, "call person X on her iPhone, or at work etc." Simple and it works. Have you tried that?

Same as Mark said here. Quick push of the phone button (NOT a push and hold) and wait for Siri. Are other functions working (incoming calls, music, etc)?

I have the 20 and it works perfectly just as the guys above describe. Same action to send a text or play a particular album or artist.

Yup, quick push on the phone button. Once in a while it will work after I listen to my music and then back out of that. It worked for quite a while on both units now neither one do. Thanks anyway fellas, I may to get Sena on the phone.

If you haven't I'd try a full reset and then re-pair to your phone. If that didn't work, I'd call Sena.

When we have had trouble with our smh10s that would usually fix it up.

josh

what do you mean "prefer BT settings/" Both my Sena's are listed and I have removed and reset them several times. Ready to call Sena unless your suggestion works

Archived