IGNORED

What android motel app do you like?

eddd

I've been researching online, but most of the reviews don't provide the information I'm after.

I'm often unsure exactly where I'll end up that night so I'd like to be able to get close to my final destination and then be able to check the app, quickly find out what is available along with the price, book it, and ride/drive up to the motel.

I would use the app only for US locations.

On my iPhone I've found TripAdvisor, Google Maps (search motel), and Yelp all to be helpful - I assume those apps are available for android. They all can be set to know where you are and give you the nearby motels and their prices, ratings and directions.

I just finished a three week trip using Booking.com, a great app on my iPhone, I too assume its available for android.It worked in Canada as well.

On my iPhone I've found TripAdvisor, Google Maps (search motel), and Yelp all to be helpful - I assume those apps are available for android. They all can be set to know where you are and give you the nearby motels and their prices, ratings and directions.

My wife and I just did a driving vacation from NC through W VA, KY, Tenn, and back. We largely used these as well. Between TripAdvisor and Yelp we found good places and using Google Maps in the location we wanted to be.

Archived