IGNORED

Revzilla thread

kltk165

Just wanted to put a link here to a discussion over in the Product Reviews section about Revzilla customer service. Had a very positive experience and thought I was sharing it here.

MODS, if it isn't appropriate to put the link in this forum, I apologize and feel free to remove it.

Revzilla Discussion Thread

They rock! I love that they ship most orders from Philly as well. I can order stuff in the afternoon/early evening and have it waiting for me when I get home the next day. I've been buying from them for years.....tires and gear

I've had a similar positive experience over some boots. the boots were mismanufactured so they sent replacements without a problem. I even got a call from customer service asking what they could do to make it right. Good people.

Love the product reviews / videos, unfortunately a $300 min order (~400 bills CDN) + shipping + duty +++ makes the pricing a little out of whack for us. Canada's Motorcycle seems to offer up pretty much the same stuff, don't know if they related.

I notice Revzilla has a 'limited time special' $25 flat rate shipping and no min offer for Canada so I might have to take another look.

Great selection, price and customer service. Anthony's product videos are a little over the top (seriously, cut back on the double expressos Tony) but they are very informative and I've made several buying decisions based solely on his recommendations and have never been disappointed.

John Ranalletta

Prior to the UN in Moscow, Ruth wanted to upgrade her gear. She had several conversations with a woman at Revzilla and was able to get a jacket and pants that satisfied. A guy just wouldn't understand...

+1

Tony speaks a little fast, but he is clear and understandable. I see that as a good thing since it means I receive more info in less time. Some video reviewers put me to sleep just getting the product out of the box.

Archived