IGNORED

legalspeeding.com-Problems

J WILLIAM WELLBORN

J WILLIAM WELLBORN

Has anyone purchased anything recently from Aaron E. Zimmermann at legalspeeding.com? Are they still in business? I purchased a HARD V heads up display for my Valentine radar detector in Aug 2015. The transmitter failed after 5 months. I have been attempting to contact them via email and telephone without success since Jan 2016. I get his voicemail only over the last several weeks and leave a message with a recorded statement that he will call back that day or the following. I have had no response. There were some similar problems with no response to emails and phone calls reported on other websites for other equipment failures. Not sure if he is just belly up or has decided not to respond to warranty issues. If it is the latter then-BEWARE

J WILLIAM WELLBORN

If they don't respond to emails and phone calls not sure what difference contacting them through Facebook would make. If you go to their Facebook page you will see other unhappy customers comments and one star reviews (Poor). This is a company to avoid.

If they don't respond to emails and phone calls not sure what difference contacting them through Facebook would make. If you go to their Facebook page you will see other unhappy customers comments and one star reviews (Poor). This is a company to avoid.

You have made your point. Your experience was horrible. But your experience is YOUR experience. If others have had good experiences, and all you want to do is argue with them based on your experience, then you're not allowing people to express themselves freely.

The Admin Team discussed your initial post(s) before permitting them to see if you were going to be a positive contributor. You came on this board several months after joining, without ever having shared with our members a single thing regarding your riding experiences, rides you've taken, maintenance help, or any other constructive contribution. The first thing you do is blast a vendor. And that vendor may very well have had it coming. We don't protect vendors. But having said what you had to say, let other have their say, and let's see where the consensus of experiences leave us with regard to this vendor. You can't stifle discussion just because you're pissed and have an agenda. Or you're going to learn what stifle is.

Archived