IGNORED

Ultimate Pivot Bearing Fix

Shiny Side Up

Morning Shiny Side Up

Might be, you never really know until the test miles come back with positive or negative findings.

Other brass bushing set-up's have failed so this one might be a flop also.

Personally I haven't ever had an issue with properly greased & properly-installed/properly-greased OEM parts.

Morning Shiny Side Up

Might be, you never really know until the test miles come back with positive or negative findings.

Personally I haven't ever had an issue with properly greased & properly-installed/properly-greased OEM parts.

Same

I replaced them with OEM parts on a 2004 1150RT and the current owner has not reported any issues. He has the bike now for about 4 years and done 15k+ kms on it.

Just use simple blue Loctite. That's all that is required

Shiny Side Up
Morning Shiny Side Up

For now - I'm with you...

I tried the bushings from rubber chicken and they were not the "end all"!! In fact, the OEM bearings lasted longer than the bushing. I went back to the OEM bearings and with a little maintenance every so often, as you state, they wear well. We repack wheel bearings - don't we?!?! I want to see a track record on this "fix".

Any moving part is eventually gonna fail - JMHO.

Archived