IGNORED

Question about "Music Sharing" on Dual Sena 20S

paRTy

Have a question to those with a Dual Sena 20S and Music Sharing.

I have my Sena blue toothed to my RTW radio, then my phone is connected to the NAV5, then Headset to NAV5.

Everything works great, but I tried doing "Music Sharing" the other day to my wifes headset (20S), and although my unit said "Music Sharing on" after following right steps, she could not hear the music. Tried 4-5 times - no luck.

What could I be doing wrong? Too many streams already happening from connections in place possibly?

Any thoughts or suggestions from those that have successfully done this?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

I have gotten the music sharing feature to work with my wife's 20S headset but frankly the quality is terrible. My wife said she would rather listen to no music that what came thru her headset.

szurszewski

I don't have useful information for you, but I can say we have not had good luck with the music sharing either. I have a 10c and my wife and son have the 20S units - only made it to the music sharing part once because of all the steps, and it didn't work well.

Sena has been really good in the past about customer service and tech support. I'd suggest since you have so much going on, you call them - sometimes it seems the order in which you pair things is important and they could let you know.

If you have time to post back here with your experiences moving forward with this, I'd be interested in reading them.

Good luck!

josh

Interesting, thanks. If I get it to work, I'll let you what my wife thinks.

Appreciate it.

I have gotten the music sharing feature to work with my wife's 20S headset but frankly the quality is terrible. My wife said she would rather listen to no music that what came thru her headset.

Have spoken with Sena. Agent I got was a bit unsure, but will certainly follow up with any progress.

Thanks.

I don't have useful information for you, but I can say we have not had good luck with the music sharing either. I have a 10c and my wife and son have the 20S units - only made it to the music sharing part once because of all the steps, and it didn't work well.

Sena has been really good in the past about customer service and tech support. I'd suggest since you have so much going on, you call them - sometimes it seems the order in which you pair things is important and they could let you know.

If you have time to post back here with your experiences moving forward with this, I'd be interested in reading them.

Good luck!

josh

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions. Just a follow up for those interested.

I got the music sharing to work. Seems you have be in communication with other helmet first, then turn on music from source, then do music sharing. At least that's what I did and it worked. I was previously already listening to music before I turned on communication with my wife.

In any event, it works and she's happy.

Thanks all.

szurszewski

That is what I gathered from the instructions. Still hit and miss for me, but several features have been like that and my feeling is that I'm not always following the steps quite correctly.

Really glad it is working for you. How is the sound quality?

Sound quality for me is fine. For my wife, not sure yet. Only got it working doing a test in the garage, but she seemed happy. Will update after a long ride together and after being out in the elements.

That is what I gathered from the instructions. Still hit and miss for me, but several features have been like that and my feeling is that I'm not always following the steps quite correctly.

Really glad it is working for you. How is the sound quality?

Archived