IGNORED

Motoport Racing Gloves Review

moshe_levy

Hello All-

Brighten up an otherwise somber day with my exciting new review of Motoport's Racing Gloves, plus a special message to my viewers that follows.... Let me know what you think!

-MKL

I have owned these gloves for several years. They certainly don't show much wear, nor should they. After being complimented on the drawn hand pattern I sent in for sizing, then receiving the gloves, I found my fingers bottomed out in them when curled around the grip. This cut off circulation and fingers went numb quickly. Called Motoport, got a response to soak them in water and dry them in place on a ride. No success. Another call, huffy response when I asked to return them. Which I did and replacements were sent in a larger size. While these are long enough in the finger, the tubes your finger go in are so tight that I have similar issues with finger circulation within one hour. Which is why they don't show much wear, they sit on the shelf for 99% of my rides. I also find the material and construction on the palms to be quite slick compared to other gloves. I am quite a happy customer of Motoport, owning their mesh kevlar jacket and pants. But these gloves do NOT live up to the Motoport standard I am used to. Possibly a Chinese quality control issue on the finger tube sizes?

Thanks for an honest review Moshe! I agree with the points you brought up. These are not worthy of their price point.

Thank you Moshe!

I have had my motoport gloves for about a year. I got these without knowing the sizes while I was there. They didn't have any in stock. so I erred on too big. I ordered XL. I keep an XL size for winter months to use with a heated liner. I have a Large size for the other three seasons for commuting. My friends have gone through one or two pair of basic leather gloves during the last year. Their basic leather gloves are not "racing" just basic leather gloves.

I agree with your review and appreciate all your work!

Thank you!