IGNORED

Clearwater Sevina Dimmable LED Light Kit Review

moshe_levy

Hello All-

This week I have the third and final part of my Clearwater suit trifecta, the biggest, baddest LED light kit in motorcycledom - the sun-shaming 7,500 lumen Clearwater Sevinas! What do you think of these?

-MKL

Who spends a grand on lights????

The same guy who spends $700 on a custom seat, buys expensive tires and replaces them every 3 to 5 thousand miles, spends over a grand on the large topcase. It's personal preference. I have a set of clearwater lights. I waited for a sale but still spent over $1,000 for the both of them. A very good investment.

Edited by 6speedTi

what idiot would drop a grand on some lights??

An idiot who appreciates quality, safety, reliability and puts no price limit on those and other factors.

And Moshe is no idiot....he's a straight up guy who knows a lot about all things bike, and is willing to share his findings to save us other idiots a lot of time and aggravation.

what idiot would drop a grand on some lights??

An idiot who appreciates quality, safety, reliability and puts no price limit on those and other factors.

And Moshe is no idiot....he's a straight up guy who knows a lot about all things bike, and is willing to share his findings to save us other idiots a lot of time and aggravation.

OUCH, that hurt. LOL.
For the life of me, what idiot would drop a grand on some lights??

Exactly! That's why I got the ultra-cheap Darlas with the CANopener. :money:

That way, I had money left over for the Ilium Works bars, the top case, an electrified tank bag, a Day-Long saddle, the Billie brake light, the V1 radar/lidar setup . . . you know, all the essentials. :rofl:

No money left to put gas in the tank, but damn that's a fine looking machine! :)

I don't know this for a fact, but I have to assume that Moshe is enormously wealthy. After all, he rides a BMW!

I figured the reason Moshe spent 1000 on lights is he couldn't find any for 2000 :) Teasing of course...sort of. Read his material and understand his RT is his lab. He's building his business one test at a time and we all get to benefit from it.

Although those particular lights don't appeal to me, I do appreciate the honest unbiased reporting. If I turned those on in Houston it would give people a bigger target to shoot at..

Thank you all for the kind words. Skywagon hit the nail on the head. My RT is a rolling test bed, basically whored out with all sorts of do-dads and farkles and such. Constantly testing stuff for the mags and now my own videos. As it turns out, the more expensive the item, the more views the videos get - people want to see some reviews before they drop big coin on items. And, as I said in the video, if I had to choose just one set of lights, it would be the (less expensive) Ericas, not the Sevinas. That's my personal preference for the reasons stated therein.

-MKL