IGNORED

EZ Tour Cover

RTinNC

Just wanted to post a note related to my excellent experience with EZ Tour. Ordered a cover for my GSA on Sunday and needed it to arrive today for a weekend ride tomorrow. Well they followed up and indicated they would ship it right out and it should be here in time and sure enough it arrived today. In addition the quality of the cover is excellent and it fits my GSA like it was made for the bike. I had an EZ Tour 1/2 cover for my K1200LT that I really liked as well. I also like that these covers are made right here in the USA by a small family owned business. God bless America!

+ 1. I have used mine for over 10 years at home and on the road. It still looks new and the covers are reasonably priced.

Thinking about getting a 1/2 cover for the road.

Ride safe ya'll.

Just wanted to post a note related to my excellent experience with EZ Tour. Ordered a cover for my GSA on Sunday and needed it to arrive today for a weekend ride tomorrow. Well they followed up and indicated they would ship it right out and it should be here in time and sure enough it arrived today. In addition the quality of the cover is excellent and it fits my GSA like it was made for the bike. I had an EZ Tour 1/2 cover for my K1200LT that I really liked as well. I also like that these covers are made right here in the USA by a small family owned business. God bless America!

Good to hear. I'm thinking of one for my RT as well.

I also have had a great experience with my EZ Tour half cover. I've had it for about 12 years and it's held up fantastic. Still packs up small and I love that it's made right here in the USA. Very satisfied customer.

I have one, too. I usually camp, and it's nice to keep the dew off. When I motel it I like that the cover keeps eyes off the bike overnight. I'm always amazed that the cover fits into the little stuff sack that came with it. Seems so small. I was thinking of taking a Sharpie and writing "THIS BIKE IS ALARMED", but haven't got around to it.