IGNORED

Slammin' the Plastic!

Rob Nowell

I've been doing my best to keep the economy going by spending (too much?) money to upgrade my 2016 RT. Last weekend, at the Long Beach IMS, I bought a V-Stream windshield, a J&M helmet music system, a new jacket and gloves for summer, a new pair of riding boots, a back rest, and a Condor garage dolley to rearrange the RT and my '16 Moto Guzzi Eldorado around in my garage. My wife hasn't had a negative thing to say about any of it! However, she's the one who pays the bills, so when she opens the credit card bill, this may become an obituary. Oh, I also bought two Butler maps: I plan to saturate Colorado and Utah next summer with my sparkling personality.

Oh, I also bought two Butler maps: I plan to saturate Colorado and Utah next summer with my sparkling personality.

One of my greatest joys in life has been "Saturating Colorado" (like it) and a bit of Utah as well! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, the wife will get over it, or maybe she won't. :dontknow::grin:

Pat

David, the dolley should be here next week. At the show, they use an Indian Chief to demonstrate. I'll let you know!