IGNORED

Right Now!

TEWKS

The "Black Hole" of car wax.

Frankly, I'm impressed by the new tech in car finish protection, but, my '15 335xi and '17 X3, don't deserve this much attention and $100/oz graphene coatings.  

13 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Frankly, I'm impressed by the new tech in car finish protection, but, my '15 335xi and '17 X3, don't deserve this much attention and $100/oz graphene coatings.  

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap, Original Scent, 16.2 Fluid ...

if at all:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If an area is experiencing drought, for a small fee I will show up with my freshly washed bike. That will guarantee rain, but likely only enough to make it look like it rained dirt.

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

Lots of product to choose from.   My '06 Scion xB should look as purdy as his 911 Turbo S, but only if he details it for me.   :grin: 

• Smile 1
6 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Never heard of it

I never did either but I knew they looked like a Huey, a little bit. The Internet can be a good tool when you’re (me) not shopping motorcycles 24/7. They were headed in towards Boston if my internal compass is working right. 

edit

CH 146 Griffon

• Like 1