IGNORED

Cars..

roadscholar

34 minutes ago, Hank in WV said:

I'm thinkin :16:you should have had a few drinks and taken it for a test drive.

I think if I got that far into the negotiation process the gig would have been up! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
roadscholar
4 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Did somebody say “track”? :spittake: What’s up with this, would somebody really want this paint scheme for the street? “Racing history and heritage” I guess? :dontknow:

image.thumb.jpeg.ce88161d394af7964e86cb2571afaceb.jpeg

It's the Dakar edition Pat (offroad version) and a throwback livery to remind gen x and millennials of their past offroad rally successes. I think it's fairly competent off the pavement but I doubt you'd want to take it rock crawling.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a42443939/porsche-will-offer-the-911-dakar-in-these-sick-rally-inspired-liveries/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hired @wbw6cos as my driver! :D

Yup, I keep getting pulled back in. Ok, the real reason I was snapping pics of that 300k squashed beetle the other day. ;) This is nice enough but 5K over priced IMO because of the “snacks & drinks” (soft drinks BTW) the dealership offered me. Gots me drooling though.

IMG_6019.thumb.jpeg.3db09b9220782268e9663e9333a42b33.jpeg

IMG_6024.thumb.jpeg.2aa835705973b74a5165296d20f9ebaf.jpeg

• Like 3
Dennis Andress
15 hours ago, Dennis Andress said:

It’s been a fun day…

hite2-4K.jpg

• Like 5

Can get an equivalent 986.2 (03/04) for that with some nice improvements, glass rear window, 3 spoke wheel, nicer tail lights, interior, facelift, much nicer wheels, bigger engine (more hp) etc. Nice thing about 986’s is they sold a shitload so there’s always a good supply of used ones to choose from, helps keep the prices in check too.

• Like 1